The TURBO-GAS 2040 centrifugal compressor is great for handling landfill gas, digester gas, carbon monoxide, carbon dioxide, nitrogen, and natural gas.
TURBO-GAS 2040 Centrifugal Compressor
WHY CHOOSE TURBO-GAS COMPRESSORS?
- Prevents oil contamination of your system
- Reduces NOX and carbon footprint
- Patented non-contacting gas seal design
- Conservative gearing design
- Stainless steel compression elements
- Patented, low-pressure hydrostatic squeeze-film pinion bearings
- Centrifugal compressors are proven to have a long mean time between failures (MTBF), and independent research has shown an industry-leading availability of 99.7%.
Easy, Low Cost Maintenance
- Compression elements do not wear or require periodic replacement
- Compact design offers minimum number of connections
- No foundations required
- Complete package ready for plug-and-play
- Since 1955, Ingersoll Rand Engineered Centrifugal Compression has manufactured more than 14,000 centrifugal compressors.
Applications and Industries Served
- Gas Boosting
- Renewable Energy
- Air Separation
- Power Generation
- Gas Processing
- Siloxane Removal
- Multiple Process
- Landfill Gas
- Natural Gas
- Digester Gas
|Standard Input Power||373 to 597 kW||500 to 800 hp|
|Discharge Pressure||up to 42 barg||up to 610 psig|
|Inlet Flow||42 to 51 m3/min||1500 to 1800 CFM|